Tuesday 6 October 2009

Well, I don't really know where to begin.. I've never written a blog before but I suppose I'll give it a go...
So this is me.. Debbie, I am married to Dave a wonderful man who just happens to be English and I am mother to a beautiful 10 year old daughter Meghan, a lovely 4 year old boy Robbie and step mother ( I hate that word it reminds me of Cinderella) to a gorgeous 18 year old daughter Rachael. Dave and I met on the internet and fell in love... we married in 2004 and moved to Manchester England where we lived until I had the nerve to get homesick. So.. because we didn't have enough complication in our lives and to make me happy, we moved to the US in 2008.
So here we are.. doing what we can to get by and live a good life and be happy. On we go.......

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to here more...Love Ya Vickie

    ReplyDelete